Learn to cook with confidence!
Our Cooking Clinic will give you the confidence to prepare delicious meals with the support of a qualified dietitian, in a relaxed one-on-one environment.
At the Cooking Clinic you will:
- cook your choice of two nutritious dishes from our recipe selection
- take away four prepared meals for you to enjoy at home
- receive one-on-one advice and support to help achieve your healthy eating goals.
Participants will also receive the Kitchen Companion Cookbook with recipes and meal plans to inspire you in the kitchen!
We can help with:
– increasing confidence and skills in the kitchen
– inspire healthy eating
– making healthy food choices to manage specific dietary requirements including: diabetes, maintaining a healthy weight, lowering cholesterol, coeliac disease, allergies and intolerances, and many more – each session is tailored to you.
Duration: 1 hour
Cost: $165.00 (Inc. GST)
Location: Nutrition Australia ACT’s Food Skills Kitchen. Chifley Health Hub, 70 Maclaurin Crescent, Chifley ACT
Bookings: Cooking Clinic sessions are delivered by appointment only. To make an appointment or discuss your needs contact Nutrition Australia ACT.
Want to bring a partner or friend for free?
Bring along your partner, housemate, sibling or a friend to cook delicious meals together and receive tailored food and nutrition advice in a fun and friendly environment.
We cater for everybody
Our cooking clinic is perfect for people of all ages with various cooking skills and ability. We tailor each session to suit your needs to inspire you to cook healthy and delicious meals at home. Our cooking clinic is also perfect for individuals living with disability to increase food skills and independence.
Contact Nutrition Australia ACT to enquire or book a time and day