Learn to cook with confidence!
Delivered by an Accredited Practising Dietitian, in a fully accessible kitchen, each Cooking Clinic is one-on-one and tailored according to experience, ability and specific food and nutrition goals. A carer, support worker or family member is encouraged to attend at no extra cost.
Cooking Clinic participants will:
– cook their choice of two nutritious dishes from our recipe selection
– take away left over meals to enjoy at home
– receive individualised nutrition advice and support to help achieve their healthy eating goals.
– receive the Project Dinnertime Kitchen Companion Cookbook with recipes and simple tips to inspire more cooking at home!
We can help with:
– increasing confidence and skills in the kitchen
– inspire healthy eating
– making healthy food choices to manage specific dietary requirements including: diabetes, maintaining a healthy weight, lowering cholesterol, coeliac disease, allergies and intolerance’s, and many more – each session is tailored to you.
Location: Nutrition Australia ACT’s Food Skills Kitchen. Chifley Health Hub, 70 Maclaurin Crescent, Chifley ACT
Duration: 2 hours
Bookings: Cooking Clinic sessions are delivered by appointment only. To make an appointment or discuss your needs contact Nutrition Australia ACT.
Please note Nutrition Australia ACT is registered to receive funding for supports under Improved Health and Wellbeing and Improved Daily Living.
*Price is based on NDIS price guide 2020-21