This healthy vegetarian dish is a cinch to make as long as you don’t mind grating. If you have a food processor then the mixture can be made in a flash. It can be eaten warm or cold and is great served with wholegrain toast and salad.
Ingredients – serves 4
- Preheat oven to 1800C.
- In a large bowl lightly whisk the eggs.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the bowl and mix through.
- Lightly spray baking dish with spray oil. Transfer mixture into the baking dish.
- Bake in oven for 40 – 45 minutes or until browned.
- Serve with wholegrain toast and a tossed salad.
- add 100g lean ham
- carrot can be replaced with sweet potato
- before cooking, sprinkle top of slice with a little paprika and ground black pepper to taste.